Edouard Burgeat is born in Paris in 1988,
He works/lives between Paris & Berlin.
Edouard graduated from Central Saint Martins in 2012.
His diverse practice incorporates installation, sculpture, photography, film & drawing, He explores the commonly known History and the relation & connections between times via specific ethnologic, economic, aesthetic
and cultural situations .
In a multidisciplinary and socio politically engaged approach, he accomplishes an insightful analysis on the evolution of our modern world, establishing deep involvement with the viewers on both the intellectual level and the emotional one. He proposes a very personal reflection that can be cynical, sometimes critical, light or complex on todays society & contemporary life.
His recent exhibition included Berlin art week, SCOPE Art show Miami, Frieze london, Marrakech biennal.. In 2014 he founded Studio-NoD, an atelier where art & design meet for artistic direction on immersive installation, interior design, custom furniture & scenography,
- Central Saint Martins, London.
- Les Ateliers de Sevres, Paris.
- Chalo ! With love - Galerie Marche pied, Nantes
- La tete dans les nuages - Neu West Berlin, Berlin - Septembre
- Primae Noctis - Gallery 8, London - January
- MGLC, Goethe institut / Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Švicarija, / Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Amir Art House / Goa, India
- NWB residency / Berlin art week, Germany
- Mint Collective Residency / Marrakech Biennale 5, Morocco
- Frei-Raum, Goethe institute - Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Biennale de l'image tangible - Gallerie Platform - Paris, France
- Paratissima art fair, Turin, Italy
- Ground Effect, Paris, France
- Ledamearthub - Regents Park, London - June to septembre
- 'Discussion between times' - St Louis, Paris - Mai to August
- 15th annual SCOPE Art show | Booth B27 | Miami Beach, Florida- Dec 1st-6th
- Faux amis - 25th october - Le Pop-Up , Paris.
- Artist workshop for The Midnight Run in Paris - 12th June.
- Inner'Art - contemporary art salon for emerging art in Paris - May.
- l'Imperatrice at Le Palais de Tokyo Paris - April.
- -Songe- at Batofar, Paris - April.
- NoD launch party at gallery Le Huit.
- 6th Passion for Freedom London Art Festival, November
- Exhibition for the Parisian art mag tafmag.com 30th april - Paris.
- Exhibition invited by NOA at Cuckoo, Regents st London - April
- Inhouse Festival, group show 9-13 April, London
- 5th Marrakech Biennial, Marrakech - March
- Invitation au voyage, with Aloha Journal, Paris - february/April
- TIAF - art fair at the Mile End Art Pavilion E3QY London - October
- Graphic design for the Parisian magazine Aloha journal.
- Parallax - at The Mille End art Pavilion E3QY London - June
- ‘Cable part II’ exhibition, Cable studio Limehouse, London - July
-”Robi’s Offlicence“- with ONS collective. Brick Lane, London
- “ 4D : The life of the Mind” - at “The Gallery” Stoke Newington, London.
- “Project 2012”, Exhibition Ground Floor Left Gallery, London - Oct
- ”Il Corpo delle donne” spazio laghetto gallery, Milan - Sep
- “ Parallel “, E. Burgeat & H. Schmitt exhibition, Paris - July
- “Notting Hill Mayfest”. Sacred Gallery, St John's Church, London. May-June
- “Senoi”, E. Burgeat and H. Schmitt exhibition at Flateurville, Paris 9e - Jully
Tel: +33 (0)7 88 28 97 58
BIT20 - Paris
"A l’oree du design et de la photographie
Artribune article about Marrakech biennal n°5.
L'Equipe for "Invitation au voyage" exhibition
Artist highlights contrast between East and West