Edouard Burgeat is born in Paris in 1988,
He works/lives between Paris & Berlin.
Edouard studied fine art & product design, he graduated from Central Saint Martins in 2012. His diverse practice incorporates installation, design, sculpture, photography, film & drawing, which allowed him to work on various project for cultural institution such as Goethe institue or palais de Tokyo, clients like LVMH or Pathé Gaumont and galleries such as Marchepieds, NWB, Ground effect, etc
In his work he explores the commonly known History and the relation & connections between times via specific ethnologic, economic, aesthetic
and cultural situations. In a multidisciplinary and socio politically engaged approach, he accomplishes an insightful analysis on the evolution of our modern world, establishing deep involvement with the viewers on both the intellectual level and the emotional one. He proposes a very personal reflection that can be cynical, sometimes critical, light or complex on todays society & contemporary life.
His recent exhibition included Berlin art week, SCOPE Art show Miami, Frieze london, Marrakech biennal.. In 2014 he founded Studio-NoD, an atelier where art & design meet for artistic direction on immersive installation, interior design, custom furniture & scenography,
- Central Saint Martins, London.
- Les Ateliers de Sevres, Paris.
Clic to download pdf
- Chalo ! With love - Galerie Marche pied, Nantes
- La tete dans les nuages - Neu West Berlin, Berlin - Septembre
- Primae Noctis - Gallery 8, London - January
- MGLC, Goethe institut / Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Švicarija, / Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Amir Art House / Goa, India
- NWB residency / Berlin art week, Germany
- Mint Collective Residency / Marrakech Biennale 5, Morocco
Group Exhibition & art direction projects
- Frei-Raum project, Goethe institute - Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Creation of the Atelier Burcy Darts Club, Burcy , Fr
- Interior design for Jardin d'acclimatation LVMH - Paris, Fr
- Art direction for Pathé Gaumont - Paris and Zurich, Fr & Sw
- Exhibition 'Jusqu'ici tout va bien', Ljubljana, Sl
- Art direction for Wild Immersion - Fr
- Biennale de l'image tangible - Gallerie Platform - Paris, Fr
- Paratissima art fair, Turin, Italy
- Ground Effect, Paris, France
- Set design for Fomme, Paris fashion week, Fr
- Set design for Cannes séries - festival de Cannes, Fr
- Installation for La Rotonde rooftop, Paris - Fr
- Installation for the CB Club, Boston - US
- Art direction for the creation Communion club, Paris - Fr
- Exhibition damearthub - Regents Park, London - Uk
- Set design Terrass Hotel, Paris - Fr
- Exhibition ‘Discussion between times’ -St Louis, Paris - Fr
- Installation for TEDx at theatre du chatelet, Paris - Fr
- Exhibition Inner’Art - art salon - l’atelier Meraki, Paris
- Set design for Winter festival - Nuba, Paris - Fr
- Fair 15th annual SCOPE Art show Miami Beach, Florida, US
- Exhibition Faux amis - Le Pop-Up , Paris. Fr
- Artist workshop for The Midnight Run in Paris - Fr
- Inner'Art - y art salonPoint Ephemere Paris -Fr
- l'Imperatrice at Le Palais de Tokyo Paris - April.
- Exhibition -Songe- at Batofar, Paris - April.
- NoD launch party at gallery Le Huit.
- 6th Passion for Freedom London Art Festival, November
- Exhibition for the Parisian art mag tafmag.com 30th april - Paris.
- Exhibition invited by NOA at Cuckoo, Regents st London - April
- Inhouse Festival, group show 9-13 April, London
- 5th Marrakech Biennial, Marrakech - March
- Invitation au voyage, with Aloha Journal, Paris - february/April
- TIAF - art fair at the Mile End Art Pavilion E3QY London - October
- Graphic design for the Parisian magazine Aloha journal.
- Parallax - at The Mille End art Pavilion E3QY London - June
-”Robi’s Offlicence“- with ONS collective. Brick Lane, London
- ”Il Corpo delle donne” spazio laghetto gallery, Milan - Sep
Tel: +33 (0)7 88 28 97 58
BIT20 - Paris
"A l’oree du design et de la photographie
Artribune article about Marrakech biennal n°5.
L'Equipe for "Invitation au voyage" exhibition
Artist highlights contrast between East and West